Friday, October 01, 2004

We Interrupt this Blog

For Presidential Debate Analysis. I’m surprised at the sympathy I have for President Bush after this debate. It’s obvious that he’s of a single mind in his dedication to his war on terror. He so much wants to do the right thing. But more importantly, it’s more than obvious he has no analytical capabilities to do execute his will. And for this I feel extremely sorry. But John Kerry tonight exhibited grace under combat. He not only displayed an intellect but also the willpower of a warrior. In other words, before the spin has been spun, in my humble opinion, Kerry kicked ass. I thank President Bush for his intent, but I welcome President Kerry for his execution. All puns intended.

2 comments:

Dr J said...

I agree entirely, though my sympathy started to become a kind of pity. The dominant impression I had of the President afterwards was of a man truly and deeply out of his element. My own analysis, such as it is, can be found here, if you're interested.

son rivers said...

Knowing the ruthlessness of his pit dog Rove, I held pity at bay. I'm coming over to see the viewpoint from our friends up north.