Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Riffing off Thoreau

I've decided to put The Blog of Henry David Thoreau into repeats once I reach its anniversary date on July 11. I'll just paste and copy the 2004 entries into 2005, keeping the blog fresh. But, I thought I'd start a companion blog called My Henry David Thoreau of The Blog, and post, as the description now says, my excursions from The Blog of Henry David Thoreau to places elsewhere. My intent for this blog at this moment is to sometimes just say what it is about this particular journal entry that moved me to post it and sometimes just riff off the entry itself. We'll see. All plans are subject to change.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed -- and will go on enjoying -- the Thoreau blog. Thanks so much for doing it!

Evelio said...

hello from mexico city.
It's amazing how you work on Henry Thoreau's blog. It's a good idea to keep the blog fresh with that variation.

Thank you very much, indeed!

Pragmatik said...

I'm stoked!

son rivers said...

Thank you all for your encouragement. It really means a lot.

Pragmatik said...

Thank you for giving us all the words of Thoreau daily:)