Monday, May 31, 2004

grapez v2.0

It's more than 3 months later and time to paint the walls. I've changed the template for grapez, as you can see. Blogger has issued some new templates and I've revised a particular one, rounders4, to fit the print. Unfortunately, or maybe not, because of my desire for other colors, the rounders had to go. But the blocks remain.

I've also disabled haloscan comments and enabled blogger comments, as well as post pages. We'll see how it works. I'll also be tinkering around in the next couple of weeks trying to polish the brightwork. I think I'm about 95% of the way there so rather wait for the summer solstice, the end of May works fine enough.

Now is also the time for me to thank all of you out there. This experiment in blogging has been more than I expected. The breadth of imagination out there is exhilarating, and I know this education is indeed the right step for me personally in my poetry road, despite the mixed metaphors here. Again, thank you.

If anything about this revision doesn't work for your browser, please let me know. Thanks.

~Greg

1 comment:

son rivers said...

Thanks David.