Classical GasI apologize for such childishness. But I needed to prove a point.
Please excuse me for a minute; nature
calls like Hermes pleading with Calypso:
let Odysseus go! This spicy chili
runs right through my gut like Mercury of
Circus Maximus, whose sacred creature
was the chicken, not conniving burger
dressed with jalapenos. Next time I get
chicken soup or something from Poseidon’s
ocean: maybe tuna, maybe mako,
praying that he spares my world from earthquakes
now that he and great Athena called a
truce and made their chariot, which speaking
of, mine calls. Great Zeus, this chili’s heinous;
Gaia needs to flee from mad Uranus.
GENTLY ACCORD WITH NATURE
-
Here is something I wrote in 2004: Hokku avoids technology. What does that
mean in practice? It means you will read a lot of hokku about leaves and
streams...
1 week ago

1 comment:
potty talk
Post a Comment